So i bit the bullet and bought a canon 400d. I now have a spare 350D!
- I love the big lcd screen
- The auto lcd black out when something is near the eye piece is cool
- The LCD screen needs an auto light level option, i am sick of switching down the intensity at night and then upping it the next morning!
- The buttons on the side aren't as nice as the 350d, but that could just be habit.
- The default profile on the 400d is darker in terms of contrast etc than the 350d by default.
- It's very light!!!!
Just found this page reviewing the len's i have, which i highly recommend
* Canon EF-S 17 - 85 mm IS USM
* Canon EF-S 10 - 22 mm USM